Slow Cooker Peach CobblerFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup baking mix(Bisquick) shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter-melted shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 4 ripe peaches-peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine sugar and baking mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir in butter and milk.
- Add peaches and cinnamon
- Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.