BREAD PUDDING WITH HARD SAUCEFrom veg 7 years ago
How to make it
- 350 OVEN. GREASE 2 QT CASSEROLE DISH.
- IN DISH, COMBINE BREAD AND MILK. IN MEDIUM BOWL, COMBINE SUGAR, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, VANILLA AND EGGS; MIX WELL. STIR IN NUTS AND RAISINS. ADD EGG MIXTURE TO TO SOAKED BREAD CUBES; BLEND WELL.
- BAKE FOR 60 MINUTES OR UNTIL PUDDING IS SET.
- MEANWHILE, COMBINE ALL HARD SAUCE INGREDIENTS. BEAT AT THE HIGHES SPEED UNTIL WELL BLENDED. COVER, REFRIGERATE UNTIL SERVING TIME. SERVE HARD SAUCE OVER WARM PUDDING
The Cookveg HAMILTON, OH
The Rating1 people
I have my family recipe that I have eaten since I can remember and I am 54 yrs. old so it's been around many many years. We use left over biscuits in ours.Your recipe sounds delicious and I will try it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!