Garlic ChickenFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm the olive oil and garlic to blend flavors.
- In a separate dish,combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip chicken into olive oil and garlic then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with a garden salad and bread.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
Sounds great. Will be making this tonight for dinner. Chicken and garlic, a great combination. Thanks for a great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds like a winner to me :)donman in Hammond loved it
copying this to put on my long list of have to make.Thanks for a real good post...Bobrobertg in loved it