Pork Chops In Apple GravyFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 pork chops shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet brown pork chops well on both sides in butter then arrange in casserole dish.
- Sauté garlic in fat and butter left in skillet.
- Add to this the flour, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Pour in boiling water and cook stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- Remove from heat and stir in applesauce and lemon juice.
- Pour this over chops and cover then bake at 425 for 1-1/2 hours basting occasionally.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!