Ravioli With Spinach AlfredoFrom ejergens 6 years ago
- 8 large fresh frozen ricotta cheese stuffed raviolis shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 cup frozen spinach shopping list
- 1 tbs basil shopping list
- 2 crushed and chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Get into your freezer and pull out the big bad of frozen raviolis that you get at costco and take out about 7 or 8 of them. Set aside.
- Bring the 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Over low heat put olive oil, butter, and garlic in the skillet and sautee for about 5 minutes.
- Add frozen spinach and basil to the skillet
- In a bowl mix the milk and flour together til there are no lumps
- As soon as the spinach is all thawed out in the skillet and sauteeing nicely, add the milk and flour mixture and the parmesean cheese.
- Keep the skillet on low.
- Put the ravioli into the pot with the boiling water.
- When the ravioli floats to the top, they are done
- Drain the ravioli.
- Sauce will begin to thicken very quickly, when it has thickened to desired consistency and cheese is melted, turn heat off.
- Put the ravioli on a plate, pour on the spinach sauce.