Italian DelightFrom deedeec 9 years ago
- 1 lb ground round shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cans canned spaghetti (I'd use 3-4 cups left over spaghetti and sauce) shopping list
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms (I'd probably use fresh) shopping list
- 1 can small pitted black olives shopping list
- 1 med or 2 small cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 lb grated American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- In deep casserole dish, blend with spaghetti with meat mixture, beans, mushrooms, olives, and tomato sauce, then cover it all with cheese.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for an hour or so.
- Tastes even better warmed up the next day.
- Serve with garlic bread.
- To convert to Crockpot: Put beef and onion in the bottom of crockpot. Cover with kidney beans, olives, tomato sauce and about a cup of spaghetti sauce. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Stir well. Stir in about 3 cups cooked broken spaghetti, mushrooms. Cover with cheese and cook one more hour on high.