Overnight Sausage and Egg CasseroleFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place bread in a greased 9" x 13" x 2" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the cheddar cheese. Set aside.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Drain and crumble over cheese and bread.
- Beat together eggs,milk,soup,mustard,and broth.
- Pour over sausage.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight(or at least 2 hours if pressed for time).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.