Cake Mix CookiesFrom pood 6 years ago
- 1 18.25 oz. box cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups of * shopping list
- *This can be 2 cups of the following or a combination of a cup of each addition: chocolate chips, coarsely chopped semi sweet chocolate. white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, raisins, coconut, toasted coarsely chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts), brickle chips, and so on. shopping list
- This last time I put 1 cup corn flakes, 3/4 cup Rice Krispies and 1/4 cup chocolate chips in a French vanilla cake mix. Turned out great. shopping list
- Do not use a Red Velvet cake mix it does not seem to turn out right. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Mix together cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the 2 cups of ingredients that you choose.
- Make little balls with the dough and put on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes for soft cookies and 15 for a little harder cookies.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire cooling racks.
- Sit Back and ENJOY!!!!!
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!