Roasted Sausage and Brussels with Dijon Cream SauceFrom dakotasmommy 7 years ago
- 1 Ib Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise shopping list
- 2 cups red onions, cut into wedges shopping list
- 8 oz. kielbasa sausage, ½” thick slices shopping list
- 2 Tb olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- ½ cup heavy cream shopping list
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tb honey shopping list
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss sprouts, onions, and sausage in a bowl with the oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in a single later on a baking sheet and roast 20 min. or until sprouts are tender, yet still crisp.
- Simmer cream, mustard, honey, and vinegar in a saucepan over low heat for 10 min or until slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce spooned over roasted sprouts and sausage.