Filet Of Beef With Verde Cream SauceFrom dakotasmommy 7 years ago
- 1/2 C crushed tomatillos shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, leaves only shopping list
- 1 tsp dried onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp beef stock shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp gorgonzola cheese shopping list
- Pinch of sugar shopping list
- 4 beef steaks, or 1 beef tenderloin shopping list
How to make it
- Peel papery skin off tomatillos and puree in a food processor. Add cilantro-white pepper to processor and pulse until a chunky puree.
- Meanwhile, heat grill. Grill steaks until desired doneness
- Pour sauce into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer for 3-5 min. Take off heat. In a small bowl mix the sour cream, cheese, and sugar and mix into green sauce. Ladle sauce over steaks and enjoy!
The Cookdakotasmommy Beaverton, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!