Chocolate-Chili MartiniFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 pc red finger chili, sliced lengthwise in half, deseeded shopping list
- 6 jigger vodka, any quality white vodka will do shopping list
- 2 jigger cinnamon infused syrup shopping list
- 1/2 jigger white Creme de Cacao shopping list
- 2 jigger chocolate syrup, a good commercially available product shopping list
- melted couverture for decoration or if you prefer a clean decoration or you may use the chocolate syrup for a "melting" decoration on the glass. shopping list
- chocolate stick for decoration shopping list
- 4 pc small chilies for decoration shopping list
- 10-12 pc ice cubes shopping list
- ====================== shopping list
- chilled martini glasses shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare a simple syrup with the addition of cinnamon bark to it.
- Melt the couverture for the decoration, place it in a small bottle or piping bag and swirl it around the chilled martini glass. Set aside.
- Muddle the chili with a little of the cinnamon infused syrup.
- Add the ice cubes to the bar shaker and add all other ingredients with the exception of the chocolate stick to it.
- Cover the shaker with the muddle glass tightly and shake vigorously until all ingredients are well combined and well chilled.
- Remove the muddle glass, and strain the martini into the prepared glasses into the glass.
- Decorate with the chocolate stick and an additional chili and serve immediately.