Chocolate Meringue KissesFrom munchy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks
- Gradually beat in sugar until stiff, glossy peaks
- Fold in pecans if using them, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with 1/2 inch tip. Pipe 1
- inch kisses, about 1-1/2 inches apart, onto lightly
- greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 250º oven for about 45 minutes or until outside is firm but inside slightly soft . Let cool on racks. Store at room
- temperature, covered with plastic wrap, for up to 5
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!