Baked Onion Pork ChopsFrom annieamie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the pork chops quickly in a frying pan with a non-stick coating or fry with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Remove the chops and put them into a casserole dish or an aluminum pan.
- Mix the two soups together and pour over the chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Pour the sauce over the chops after serving.
- (This is great served with mashed potatoes and a green vegetable. )
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
Comfort Foods775 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Newbie Foodies98 members
Onion Junkies100 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers187 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members