Harvey Wallbanger CakeFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 1 package of orange cake mix shopping list
- 1, 3 oz package of instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 4 whole eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup Galliano liqueur shopping list
- 6 ounces of orange juice shopping list
- 1 ounce of vodka shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 TB vodka shopping list
- 1 TB Galliano shopping list
- (Or sprinkle the cake with just powdered sugar) shopping list
How to make it
- Empty the cake mix into a large bowl.
- Add the pudding mix and blend.
- Mix in the four eggs, oil, 1 ounce of vodka and 1/2 cup of Galliano.
- Add orange juice and mix all until smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cool before glazing.
- Mix sifted powdered sugar slowly with 1 ounce of both galliano and vodka. Pour over cooled cake.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Sounds really good, must make this one. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Great post. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Great and different!berry in loved it
I used to drink Harvey Wallbangers!!!!! I bet this is really a great cake.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!