Easy Chicken Manicotti CarbonaraFrom cathyp 5 years ago
- 4 cups refrigerated alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast tenders shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 14 uncooked manicotti (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup frozen baby sweet peas, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked ham strips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix alfredo sauce and milk; spread 1 cup of mixture in baking dish.
- Sprinkle tenders with garlic salt.
- Fill each uncooked manicotti with chicken ,stuffing from each end; place stuffed manicotti in dish.
- Reserve1/2 cup sauce mixture for topping; pour remaining 3 1/2 cups sauce mixture over manicotti.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, mix reserved 1/2 cup sauce mixture, parmesan cheese, peas and ham.
- Remove dish from oven.
- Uncover; pour sauce mixture over manicotti. Return to oven; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.