Ham and Swiss Bread PuddingFrom nikchick 9 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups chopped green onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped ham (about 3 ounces) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 7 (1-ounce) Hawaiian bread rolls, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded swiss cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onions, ham, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Combine milk, egg substitute, mustard, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Stir in ham mixture. Add bread, tossing gently to coat.
- Arrange half of bread mixture in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of cheese; top with remaining bread mixture. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake an additional 20 minutes or until set.
The Cooknikchick Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!