Thai Inspired Peanut Dipping SauceFrom deedeec 8 years ago
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbsp ginger, finely grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup Creamy Natural peanut butter (I only use natural peanut butter no sugar in it.) shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp white miso Paste shopping list
- 1 Tbsp shoyu shopping list
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp red chili sauce or to taste (you can use 1/2 tsp. chili oil if you have it, I don't) Optional shopping list
How to make it
- In small food processor, finely chop Garlic.
- Add Ginger and chop some more.
- Add peanut butter, hot water, miso, shoyu lime juice and chili sauce (to taste). Puree till creamy smooth.
- Chill and serve with Spring Rolls, or use in Thai cooking. Makes a great Satay.
- Serve with Vietnamese Spring Rolls">Vietnamese Shrimp Spring Rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!