COCONUT SWEET POTATO PIEFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 C. mashed cooked sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 C. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 C. evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 C, coconut, divided shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell shopping list
- 1 C.thawed whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix sweet potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk and butter; mix well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the coconut.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Top with the whipped topping and remaining 1/2 cup coconut just before serving.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
that just looks delicious!chefzilla in Hope loved it