Peanut Butter PieFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 1 8oz package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 8oz tub whipping topping shopping list
- 1 9" chocolate cookie pie crust shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter-creamy or crunchy shopping list
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts-unsalted or lightly salted shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar in peanut butter.
- Add milk. Mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over pie and sprinkle peanuts.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
My Mom made peanut butter pie. I loved it, but I've never been able to locate her recipe for it. Thanks for posting this!saltymike in Naples loved it
Sounds delish!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
I do love peanut butter pie, this is a great post. So good for those of us that live in very hot humid temps in the summer when you don't want to heat up the house running your big oven. Great post. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it