Shrimp Po BoyFrom crossfire 5 years ago
- 1 pound cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 medium papaya or mango, seeded, peeled, and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp finely shredded lime peel shopping list
- 1 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 18 to 24 inch baguette shopping list
- 4 lettuce leaves shopping list
- 2 tbsp chredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Remove and discard shrimp tails, if any are present. Coarsely chop shrimp.
- In mediumbowl combine shrimp, papaya or mango, mayo, onion, lime peel, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
- Cut baguette into 4 equal size rolls. Slice in half lenghtwise. Rmove sme of bread from bottom half of each roll, leaving thick shell. Place all rolls, cut side up, on broiler pan or baking sheet; broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaf on bottom of each roll. Spoon shrimp mixture onto lettuce; sprinkle wth coconut. Place top of roll on top.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!