Party Ham RollsFrom kimmer 8 years ago
- 3 packages small rolls , or biscuits shopping list
- 3/4 pound swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds good brand of a brown sugar ham , sliced not too thin, not too thick. I prefer the Virginia Brand ham if it's available in your local deli. shopping list
- SAUCE shopping list
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter, add other ingredients and saute until onion is done and sauce thickens.
- Slice rolls.
- Spread sauce on bottom of rolls, add ham, and then shredded Swiss cheese.
- Cover with top of roll.
- Tightly wrap in aluminum foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!