Sausage Egg And Cheese BisquitsFrom luvshk 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bisquits per package directions.
- Individually cook each egg. Break the yolk and stir slightly into whites. Make sure eggs are done and solid.
- Heat sausage patties in skillet or microwave per package directions.
- Assemble sandwiches by slicing bisquits in half, place egg on bottom half followed by sausage patty and then cheese. Place top on sandwich.
- I usually make a whole batch of these and freeze them for a fast breakfast to go later.
The Cookluvshk Republic, MO
The Rating3 people
Hi Luv! I agree w/Donman...This looks SO yummy!
I will definitely be making these a lot!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Watch out MickyD's! You get my five for doing your homework. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Ahhhhh question... Can I wrap this in waxed paper so it will seem like I went out? LOL
Great...Thankslinebb956 in La Feria loved it