Herb CornbreadFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups self-rising cornmeal shopping list
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Combine eggs, milk and butter in a separate bowl, and add to the bowl of dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened. Pour batter into a lightly greased 9-inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!