Grandmothers Homemade Tomato SoupFrom kismet 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat tomatoes until boiling in heavy sauce pan.
- Remove from heat
- Add baking soda,stir
- Return to stove and over medium heat
- Add the garlic salt,pepper,milk,butter
- Heat through-Do Not Boil-
The Cookkismet TX
The Rating1 people
my great Aunt use to make tomato soup like this..she would use home canned tomatoes.. but I remember how wonderful that tasted on a cold afternoon with some homemade bread.. yummmmmpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!