Nuked Fish TacosFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds cod shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw mix shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 english cucumber, chopped shopping list
- 8 8" whole-wheat flour tortillas shopping list
- salsa, hot sauce and/or chili paste (optional) shopping list
- sour cream or grated cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Put onion and jalapenos in a microwaveable covered casserole.
- Add 1 tablespoon water and the fish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes in microwave, until the fish is done.
- Toast the tortillas in a skillet, one at a time, over medium heat, flipping once.
- To serve, put a portion of the fish along with a bit of the onion and jalapeno in a warm tortilla. Divide coleslaw, tomato and cucumber between each, and top with salsa, hot sauce, cheese or sour cream.
- Squeeze lime juice over all fillings and roll up.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members