Chicken With Ham And CheeseFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- ½ C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- ½ C. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- ¾ C. grated swiss cheese shopping list
- ¾ C. chopped ham shopping list
- ¼ C. white wine shopping list
- ½ C. sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, about 10 min. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and onion to skillet. Cook until tender.
- Add soup, cheese, ham, and wine to the pan. Cook and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Stir in sour cream. Reduce heat to low.
- Add chicken to pan, cover and simmer for about 5 min.