Rocky Road CupcakesFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Prepare batter as box directs.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spoon into lined cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center of cupcakes comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!