Greek Chicken With CouscousFrom magnoliasouth 7 years ago
- 2 lbs. raw chicken, boneless and skinless shopping list
- 1, 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1, 12 oz. package of couscous (if you can find a mix with toasted pine nuts, then that's even better) shopping list
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. (4 oz.) feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into chunks or strips (whichever you prefer) and place into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, water, oregano, basil and garlic powder.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, or on low for 5 - 6 hours.
- When done, stir in couscous and let stand for five minutes.
- To serve, use olives and feta cheese as condiments to sprinkle over the chicken and couscous mixture on dinner plates.
The Cookmagnoliasouth Mobile, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!