Curry-crumbed Pork ChopFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 3/4c plain yogurt shopping list
- 1tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp. pepper shopping list
- 3Tbs thin sliced green onion shopping list
- 2 bone in center cut rib pork chops(3/4"thick) shopping list
- 1Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 1/3c panko shopping list
- 1tsp curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375. Combine yogurt,mustard,salt and pepper in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 of the yogurt mixture;stir green onion into remaining yogurt mixture. Brush reserved yogurt mixture on both sides of chops.
- Heat oil in lg. nonstick skillet over med-high heat until hot. Cook pork 4 to 6 mins. or until golden brown,turning once. Remove pork;place on foi-lined baking sheet.
- Combine panko and curry powder;stir into drippings in skillet. Spread over top of pork.
- Bake 8 to 12 mins or until pork is pale pink in center.Serve with yogurt sauce.
- Panko are coarse bread crumbs usually found next to the other bread crumbs in the market.