Garlic Rubbed Pork ChopsFrom misahungry 7 years ago
How to make it
- If you have a mortar and pestle, smash all the ingredients into a paste and rub over pork chops.
- If you don't have a mortar and pestle, chop the garlic finely, sprinkle the salt over top. Use the side of a wide knife to work the salt into the garlic so that it forms a paste. Incorporate the rest of the ingredients with the garlic salt mixture. Rub over pork chops.
- Allow rub to "marinate" chops for a few hours or over night.
- Grill, broil, or pan cook chops to your liking.
- Drizzle with the Raspberry Chipotle Glaze.