Chocolate Peppermint CookiesFrom oregongrandma 8 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint crunch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside
- Cream butter and sugars until smooth, add vanilla and eggs.
- Slowly add flour mixture, mix well
- Fold in chocolate morsels, peppermint chunks, coconut and nuts.
- Drop by tsp. on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Do not over bake. Cool on pan for 3 minutes then move to cooling rack.