Chicken-stuffing rollsFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
- 4 large boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 large pint French-Onion flavored tub of sour cream shopping list
- 2 large packets pre-made stuffing mix shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1 T garlic powder shopping list
- chopped chives shopping list
- butter shopping list
- fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse chicken in cold water to drain off any blood,trim away all the excess fat.
- On a cutting board,slice the breasts horizontally from the thick side,like you would to filet a fish.This will create 8 thin slices.
- Add the chives and seasonings to the sour cream mixture.
- With a rubber spatula,thoroughly spread the sour cream mixture onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Pat both sides down into the stuffing mix,then carefully roll,placing the open side down.
- Layer pats of butter on top and bake for approx 60-75 minutes.
- Do not turn over while baking.Bake until golden.
- Before removing from the oven,sprinkle with fresh parsley and more butter pats.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
- Yield: 2 per person.