Spicy Chicken And RiceFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
- 3-4 cut up boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 3/4 C (yes,cup) louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- 1 T.red pepper flakes shopping list
- shredded taco cheese shopping list
- 2 boxes Prepared Zatarain's jambalaya or cajun style rice shopping list
- 1 small diced jalapeno pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into small bite-sized chunks.Cook in skillet over low flame with butter,hot sauce and red pepper flakes .Thoroughly cook (approx 25 minutes),stirring often.
- Prepare rice as directed on box ( I always double the rice for this meal).Set aside,keep covered.
- In a small lasagna pan,layer rice,then chicken chunks, and jalapeno pieces,then cheese.Keep layering,until you've reached the top.
- Cover again with more cheese and jalapenos.
- Bake at 325 for approx 10-12 minutes,or until bubbly.
- Wow-get me some water!!!!!!!!!!