Turkey Sausage LasagneFrom borinda 6 years ago
- 1 pound lasagne noodles, under-cooked to just be flexible shopping list
- 1 pound mozzerella, sliced shopping list
- 1 large container whole milk ricotta shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 pound turkey sausage, cooked and sliced shopping list
- grated parmesan shopping list
- 1 quart tomato sauce (I've already posted that recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350, rack in the middle
- Beat the egg and then mix into the ricotta and add the parsley.
- In the bottom of a three quart lasagne pan ladle in some of the sauce which the sausage has been mixed into.
- Crosswise, lay five strips of the lasagne, side by side, so they go up the sides of the pan, let edges dangle.
- Over the pasta spread a layer of the ricotta mix.
- Ladle the tomato sauce with sausage over that and then top with some slices of mozzerella.
- Next spread four strips of the lasagna lengthwise and then repeat the fillings.
- Continue these layers with the alternate directions of the pasta.
- Top with some of the sauce, slices of cheese, and then sprinkle grated parmesan.
- Trim the edges of the pasta that are dangling over the side to be flush with the top of the baking dish.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake for one hour.
- Let stand about ten minutes to settle.
- You'll notice this cross layering of the pasta makes the lasagne easy to serve.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!