Crock Pot BreakfastFrom clime 7 years ago
- 12 eggs beaten. shopping list
- 1 large bag of frozen shredded hash browns or two smaller bags. shopping list
- 2 regular size Jimmy Dean sausage or your favorite (I like the Tennessee Pride Hot the best). shopping list
- 1 onion chopped. shopping list
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese (or your favorite). shopping list
- 1 tub of sour cream. shopping list
- 1 pkg. of cream cheese softened. shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup. shopping list
- cooking spray. shopping list
- *Any other ingredients that sound good to you like peppers, mushrooms, hot sauce, etc. (you can add or delete as needed). shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage and drain grease.
- Beat eggs.
- Mix together sour cream, soup, and cream cheese together in separate bowl.
- Add sausage and all other ingredients to the beaten eggs and mix.
- Spray crockpot and dump mixture into crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours depending on the heat of your particular crockpot. Approximately one hour before serving, drain the juice from the crockpot. Turn the crockpot off for ½ hour, then turn back on low for ½ hour before serving (this will allow the dish to set and not be soupy). Serve.
- This recipe serves an average of 12 people. If you know you will be having a few more people (up to 18), I just add another six eggs and another can of cream of mushroom soup to the mixture. Anymore than 18 people, I would just double/triple the recipe.