Chicken Breast stuffed with RoquefortFrom vino4dino 9 years ago
- 6 split chicken breasts, skinned and boned shopping list
- 6 oz Roquefort shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp dried tarragon shopping list
- 8 large mushrooms, sliced and sautéed shopping list
- 6 slices prosciutto shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten chicken to 1/2" thickness. Using a sharp knife, make a pocket in each chicken breast. In a bowl, combine crumbled Roquefort, parsley, dried tarragon, and sautéed mushrooms. Spread on prosciutto. Roll and stuff into chicken breasts, and secure with toothpicks if necessary. Spread top of each breast with small amount of butter and mustard. Dust with flour. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and sauté chicken breasts a few minutes, until lightly browned. Set chicken aside and keep warm. Add wine to the frying pan, deglaze, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 mn until slightly reduced. Spoon over chicken and serve immediately.
The Cookvino4dino Baltimore, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!