Beef Rezone In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 pound boneless beef roast shopping list
- 1/3 cup vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 large white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves thinly sliced shopping list
- Gravy: shopping list
- 1 package Italian dressing mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef in crock pot.
- Cover with vinegar, Worcestershire, onion slices, oregano and garlic.
- Cook on low for 8 hours then remove beef from liquid and chill thoroughly.
- Discard all liquid in crock pot.
- Slice cooled beef thinly across grain.
- To prepare gravy thin cornstarch in 1/4 cup water.
- Heat broth mixed with Italian dressing packet to a soft boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until slightly thickened.
- Add additional water if necessary and bring to a full boil.
- Add beef slices and simmer until heated.