Almejas Con Tomates - Clams With Cherry TomatoesFrom wolfpackjack 5 years ago
- 2 Tbsp EVOO (olive oil) shopping list
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 pounds littleneck clams, scrubbed shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 large lemon, sliced into 12 wedges shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 8 (1-ounce) slices diagonally cut French bread (about 1 inch thick) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes; sauté 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add wine, clams, garlic, and lemon, stirring to coat; cover, reduce heat, and cook 8 minutes or until shells open.
- Discard any unopened shells.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve clam mixture with French bread.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating3 people
Oh, this would be perfect on one of our chilly nights....love the flavors and dipping bread in that broth would be sublime.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Oh yeah baby....this is what I'm talking about! When's dinner, Dave? ;)
This dish is in my near future...oh my. Thank you so much, hon...lunasea in Orlando loved it
You have my number with this recipe! Love it~mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!