Sour Cream Raisin PieFrom kismet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar,cinnamon,cloves together
- Add beaten eggs
- Add raisins,sour cream,salt,vinegar (Note at bottom of recipe)
- Mix well
- Pour into pie crust lined deep 9 in. pan
- Moisten edge and add top crust
- Bake at 350 degree until golden, about 45 min
- Note: If you are so inclined,you may soak the raisins in Rum over night,then,drain,(OR DRINK),then make the pie.
The Cookkismet TX
The Rating3 people
Made raisin pie for years with very nearly the same recipe. It's worth a 5 rating and got mine.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
For people who've never had this, TRY IT! I hate raisin pie but love this one. It's so decadent. It has my 5.michelle73 in Melville loved it
I love this recipe, I've made this pie for over 40 yrs... my favorite Raisin pie!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!