Roast Leg of LambFrom riverrat715 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place rack in bottom of large roaster
- add about 1 inch water or just below the rack
- cut slits in roast and insert garlic cloves all over roast
- mix herbs, salt and pepper
- Rub roast well with herb mixture
- Place fat side up in roaster
- cover and roast in a 325 degree oven aproxamately 2 1/2 hours or untill beautifully browned and tender.
- The water in the bottom creates a stem that cooks the meat and keeps it deliciously moist. Check occasionally during cooking and add more water if needed.