Citrus Rosemary Cedar Planked SalmonFrom pat2me 7 years ago
- 1 12x15 inch long) cedar plank,at least 1/2" thick, soaked in water for 2 hours shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 4 (6-8 oz each) skinless salmon fillets shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- Garnish: 4 fresh orange slices shopping list
How to make it
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Blend oil, garlic, and orange juice in food processor or blender.
- Brush on both sides of salmon fillets. Sprinkle both sides with lemon-pepper seasoning, pressing in slightly.
- Remove plank from soaking. Place plank on grill.
- Cover and grill plank alone for 4-5 minutes until edges begin to smoke.
- Place fillets on preheated plank. Sprinkle rosemary on each.
- Cover grill and cook for 15-20 minutes until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Garnish each fillet with an orange slice. Serve from plank