Potato chip CasseroleFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Arrange half the onions over the bottom of a 1-1/2 qt. baking dish. Sprinkle half th potato chips over the onions.
- Spread half the soup mixture over the potato chips. Sprinkle half the Cheddar over the soup mixture.
- Layer with the remaining onions and potato chips. Spread with remaining soup mixture.
- Bake casserole for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
- Very Kid Friendly