Cream Cheese FrostingFrom cakelady 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and cream cheese on high speed
- add the rest, until smooth and shiny (Be careful while adding the powdered sugar, unless you want to wear it. Putting a towel over your mixer will help keep the dust in the bowl).
- this is easier to work with when it is a little chilled
- if it's too warm, it will run down the sides of the cake
- refigerate if not serving immediately
The Cookcakelady Murray, UT
The Rating7 people
thanks great posting
love the carrot decorations :)
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Thanks for sharing with us.Som usefull...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
the carrots look pretty!great post!iffyo in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!