Grilled Stuffed PeppersFrom shygurrl99 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the tops off the peppers and clean out the seeds from inside. (careful, you may want to use gloves)
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stuff each pepper with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the top of each pepper and continue wrapping the bacon down the pepper in a spiral.
- Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Grill over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Place peppers over direct heat for 3-5 minutes so bacon gets crispy.