Quesadilla PieFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
- 1 10-ounce can green or red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Monterey Jack, plus 1/4 cup for the top shopping list
- 2 cups (or to taste) cooked chicken, shredded – or use 2 cups thawed frozen corn (patted dry) for a veggie version shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 avocado, diced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the enchilada sauce and cream.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Top with 1 tortilla and a third each of the cheese, chicken (or corn), onion, and zucchini.
- Repeat twice to form a total of 3 layers.
- Top with the remaining tortilla, sauce mixture, and cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Slice into wedges and serve with the salsa, avocado, and cilantro.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!