Sausage And Biscuit CasseroleFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Separate each biscuit into two pieces and place into bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over biscuits.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over entire dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
My daughter will love this one! She can eat sausage and biscuits since she doesn't have to watch her cholesterol!! Great post! jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
This is one of those Shoulda been soul food ummm good.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Can't wait to try this one. This sounds very similar to a recipe my sister-in-law makes but would never share. I think hers uses Cheddar cheese. Think it would matter?babskitchen in loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members
Tried And True23 members
We Love It But134 members