Frozen Blueberry MuffinsFrom dee 8 years ago
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, unthawed shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Combine sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.
The Cookdee Tampa, GB
The Rating1 people
just made these, and they were delicious! i wasn't sure if it would work because the batter is SUPER thick!! (4 cups of flour?!) but they turned out good. also, it made 28 muffins, not 12!!!taravanhaaster in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!