SUMMER CORN AND ONION SALADFrom cajunspices66 6 years ago
- 1 LARGE yellow onion DICED shopping list
- 1 LARGE PURPLE ONION DICED shopping list
- 1 BUNCH/BUNDLE OF green onions CHOPPED shopping list
- 1 LARGE RED tomato DICED shopping list
- 1 CAN whole kernel corn DRAINED shopping list
- 1 CUP TO 1 1/2 CUP HELLMANS MAYONAISE shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- seasoning OF YOUR CHOICE, I USE NATURES seasoning shopping list
- USE HELLMANS MAYONAISE ONLY shopping list
How to make it
- CHOP AND/OR DICE THE VEGETABLES
- WHILE YOU ARE DOING THIS DRAIN YOUR KERNEL CORN
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS
- KEEP THIS REFRIGERATED. THIS WILL LAST FOR ONE WEEK..
- SERVE THIS WITH CORN CHIPS AS A DIP OR AS A SIDE DISH WHICH IS EXCELLENT WITH BARBEQUE PORK CHOPS, BRISKET , SAUSAGE, ETC..
- WILL POST A PICTURE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS TO MONTHS OF THIS RECIPE.
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating5 people
This sounds and looks so good will be trying very soon. Thanks for a great post!desertgal in Billings loved it
WOW. This looks awesome! Trying this tonight for family movie night! ^5doubled in Upstate loved it