Blackberries and Orange CakeFrom berry 7 years ago
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1. 5 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries shopping list
- 1/2cup frozen strawberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds (I did not have, so Picture is not with poppy seeds) shopping list
- ___________________________________________________ shopping list
- Citrus glaze shopping list
- 1 Cup Confectioners sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Combine in a mixing bowl flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking baking soda, and salt . Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar and oil until fuffy…. Add dry ingredients, not (at once….), mix well ,add orange juice and milk (alternating…) and finally add berries…. Mix well, mix well …
- Pour into greased and floured mold and bake for abut 50 – 60 minutes… or until goleden… Cool
- Citrus Glaze
- In a small bowl, stir all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread overcake as your wish and decorate with citrus curls….
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating7 people
This is impressive Berry and I am saving it right now.The pictures are great too.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
What a taste combination! Sounds really great. Bookmarkedliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
This sounds delicious to me!dynie in Marietta loved it