Rosemary Chicken with White BeansFrom johnnysangel 9 years ago
- 2 tbs oil shopping list
- 4 to 6 chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 can Great Northern or other white beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp rosemary shopping list
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and brown the chicken breasts. Remove and drain.
- Place the carrots, celery and beans in the bottom of the crock-pot and add the chicken breasts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salt, pepper, rosemary and Italian dressing and pour over the food in the crock-pot. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
The Cookjohnnysangel NYC, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!